Equatel Health delivers an intuitive telemedicine infrastructure for emerging markets across the globe. Our public access kiosks, fully integrated with FDA certified onsite digital diagnostics, are powered by our proprietary EHR cloud platform which encrypts patient consultations and medical records and allows our healthcare partners to provide efficient remote healthcare. Equatel's existing strategic partnerships with some of the world's largest telecom and data providers allows us to provide our services to a wide range of geographic regions and landscapes.
In many underdeveloped areas, millions of people still do not have access to qualified medical. The client plans to launch batches of remote mobile medical equipment in the Jerusalem area of Israel to help medical service providers proactively manage the healthy life of a population of 10 thousand m², and can directly provide patients with reliable care experience no matter where they are. Equatel chose Emdoor Info to provide a high-quality embedded video collaboration platform. We have customized enough interfaces and stable communication modules and positioning functions for it.
1. The platform is mostly deployed in rural areas, with weak signals and low-bandwidth networks, which are not conducive to information transmission;
2. The use environment is harsh, mostly running under high temperature or outdoor conditions;
3. High requirements for screen and camera functions to achieve real-time video calls and other functions.
1. Combining Emdoor Info years of rugged terminal experience, efficient cooperation, and customized R&D to provide stable complete equipment, suitable for various outdoor conditions;
2. Stable signal, and support it in different regions, GPS dual positioning, equipped with high-definition front camera, provide high-quality video communication on the Equatel-Health. It would help improve medical care in remote areas.
Please fill the form to let US know your need. Our sales will get in touch with you ASAP.